Saturday, July 22, 2006


Sweltering in the heat

No doubt all bloggers in the UK this week will be going on about how hot it has been - so I will be no different - apparently it was a record breaker.

Earlier in the week I took a few days off of work, I remember 1976 when after the heatwave then ... I said to myself why did I not take more time off to enjoy it - so this time I have decided to enjoy theheatwave rather than being stuck in the office, and will be taking more time off to enjoy the summer.

Suri and I went to Southend on Sea - where it really was a bit of a scorcher and I got a little bit burned, as usual following my exposure to the sun, my lip swelled up a bit - but not as bad as previous experiences, as some people .... Alan... may remember it has a tendancy to do..

We are still trying to sell Suri's house but things have gone awfully quiet - with no enquiries for a week or so. We are thinking about revising our plans .. We are going to see the agent this weekend to hear what they have to say about the whole thing I will report back on progress in due course.

No comments: