Friday, September 08, 2006


This 'n' that

Came across this pic the other day, I know how Emma loves having her photo taken so I thought i'd post it forall to see.

As you can see Sue and Emma are real proud of Colin as he passed out in 2003. ... ( he usually passes out in another way.)

If you was wondering what the map was at the bottom of the blog - its a pictorial / graphical representation of my travels throughout the world - as you can see there's an awfull lot more to see - still the next one is not too far away as we will be in Korea for three weeks during the early part of October, so I will then add that to the map - hope you like the idea of the map.

David is arranging the accomadation - the first week at least, as we will be with him that week, 'cos he has most of the week off work, after that we will be travelling around - it's great planning which place to visit.

********

I was stopped the other day and asked the way to somewhere here in London.

As I answered she asked, are you from Yorkshire? - I thought I had lost much of my accent, but apparantly not - she was from Brighouse, which is next door to Halifax - where I was born 'n' bred - small world really - it reminded me to be proud of my accent.

********

All this business about Gordon Brown, don't people remember he's the guy that robbed all of our pension schemes by taxing them by about £5b a year and that's for about 8 or 9 years now so a quick bit of maths says it all.

argh .. "frying pan into the fire" comes to mind.

No comments: