Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas is over

Been a while since the last blog, we have been busy looking at houses - we now need to concentrate on this as Suri has now agreed the sale of her house and so we press on with our search for the perfect little home - I have to tell you it is not as straight forward as I first thought, in fact it is quite hard work, and certainly lots of driving to and fro......

All in all Christmas has been a very pleasant time - it's great to receive pressies - and give of course, oh and no work - which can't be bad.

No snow here but Suri has been checking out the weather in Tehran and Soeul and there is definitely snow there. Check out David's blog - and see his snowman - some great pictures - over on the right of this blog - oh only after you've got to the end of this festive missive of course.

For once I don't think I overindulged too much. Is that a double something or other - gramatically speaking.

We had Martin staying with us which was great and Dan and Sophie visited - it was good to see them both. We agreed to do a bit of squash - I haven't played for many a year so that should be fun - then after that we agreed to reward ourselves with a pint - or 2 and a curry - what a good idea - even if I say so myself.

I've decided that it's time to replace this old PC, it was in fact Dan's PC - built by Gerry - I can't be sure when, but I think it's about 6 years old, which is getting on a bit in PC years.

So I have been researching and today as we took Martin back, we popped in to check out what's available and I think I've decided on an Acer 5103 laptop - it seems to do everything I need so all I have to do now is make that decision - not always the easiest of things to do - make a decision.

No comments: